Llandaf Station car park will be closed from 11pm Saturday, 20th May 2017 until 11pm, Sunday, 21st May 2017. This is for resurfacing and other works.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Works at Llandaf are now well under way. The car park has seen major excavations with over 1,000 Tonnes of waste material taken away for recycling.
- The Tarmac process commenced on Zone 1 (from the entrance) of the car park on 28th February
- It is anticipated most of the car park will be finished by the end of March
- Work has commenced on the Station for the installation of new lighting and CCTV systems
- It is important that pedestrians use the protected and signposted walkway to avoid moving vehicles
Water harvesting gets underway at Griffiths Llandaf Station. The water will be used for cleansing tools and general cleaning rather than use tap water.
Drainage works continue and kerbing stones are now going into position
Zone 1 of the car park nears completion with approximately 500 tonnes of back-fill placed on top of the new drainage system
- New drainage starts going in at Llandaf Train Station car park
- Progress continues on the removal of the existing car park in preparation for the new drainage, foundations and surface
- 20.12.16 A Drop-In session took place at Lew’s Coffee Shop attended by a good number of local residents, Mrs Julie Morgan AM and County Councillor Ali
From left to right: Dilwar Ali – County Councillor, Mrs Julie Morgan AM, Steen Evans – Project Manager and Chris Courtney – Griffiths Trainee Engineer
- 14.12.16 Work to remove the existing car park surface started
- 5.12.16 Set-up work commenced