Radyr Station car park will be closed from 11pm Saturday, 20th May 2017 until 11pm, Sunday, 21st May 2017. This is for resurfacing and other works.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Radyr Train Station car park will be closed from 11.30pm – 6.30am, each night for 3 weeks commencing Monday, 20th March 2017. Essential night works are necessary at the Station and we apologise if noise causes inconvenience or disruption to residents.
- The excavations on the Park and Ride site continue for the drainage and a soakaway
- 3351 Tonnes of waste material removed from the site for recycling
- Excavations, ground works and surface preparation will continue and Tarmac will arrive on site in early May
- Tarmac will start to arrive on site for the park and ride towards the second week of May.
- Radyr Station works recently commenced and include platform enhancements and excavations in preparation for the new Ticket Office
- Night works are essential at the Station and we apologise for any disruption or inconvenience caused
24.1.17 – A drop in session has been arranged, taking place at the Old Church Rooms, Park Road, Radyr, between 3pm and 7pm. All Welcome
Work continues on the Car Park in preparation for the Attenuation (water holding)
5.12.16 Works commenced with ground clearance and general preparation of the site.